Tuesday 1 November 2016

Magazine Recreation : Project Evaluation

I have now completed my recreation of the "Garage" front cover. I found the process difficult at first because I am used to editing and designing magazine pages on Microsoft Publisher and Adobe Photoshop CS6.


However, as I continued with this project, I grasped a better understanding of how InDesign works, and how to create magazine pages on there. I used youtube videos such as :

, which is a tutorial on how to create and design magazine pages on InDesign. This trilogy of videos helped me to improve my novice skills on this editing program.

Overall, I have now learnt how to use this program, and I found the process tiresome at times but ultimately, interesting. This introductory task will undoubtedly help me to create magazine pages during the main task of this AS course.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment