Tuesday 20 September 2016

Introduction to AS Media Studies blog

This blog was created to document and present my AS Media Studies coursework.
 
My name is Sam Williams and I am a student at Rooks Heath college, currently studying AS Media Studies. I have a passion for photography, and that will be helpful for taking photographs for the magazines and composing the design aspects of them. I also took Media and Photography at GCSE level, therefore I have an established knowledge of how to design magazine pages, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS6.
 
Throughout the duration of this blog, I will present various pieces of work, the first of which will be a school magazine, presented alongside relevant information and explanations. Once this preliminary work is complete, I will be moving on to the next piece of work, which will be a music magazine.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment