Tuesday 17 January 2017

Survey Aim

I will shortly begin constructing and distributing my survey. The purpose of it is to find out information from my target audience regarding the content and mode of address for my magazine.

I want to find out what content they enjoy, so that I can produce a magazine that is perfectly tailored towards a certain demographic audience. I also want to grasp an understanding of what the popular music genres currently are, so that I can ensure that my magazine will attract a large audience. The respondents of my survey, aka my target audience, will be within the age demographic of 13-24, or 'teenagers to young adults'.

To distribute my survey I will use surveymonkey because it is easy for respondents to answer questions because it is online and available on mobile phones. This means that they can answer questions when they are out and about, meaning I will garner more potential information. On surveymonkey, it is also straight-forward and helpful when compiling the data into graphs and charts to showcase my findings. I will only produce one survey because one survey is all I need to successfully acquire the desired information.

For ease of access and a higher respondent rate, I will use social media platforms such as twitter, whatsapp, snapchat etc. to promote my survey, because my target age demographic audience - teens to young adults - use these sites often.

No comments:

Post a Comment